Pages

Banner 468

I LOVE MYSELF!
Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Letting him go..

4 comments
 
PROMISE

Ang nag-iisang salita na kinaiinisan ko. I HATE that word actually, and i condemn the person who made a promise pero 'di naman tinupad. Talagang pinatunayan niya sa'kin that promises are made to be broken. And when it comes to trusting other people, you should be very careful about it.

It's been about three years or so since i last saw him. Since he made that stupid promise. That if i can wait for him, babalik siya. Two months lang naman daw ang palilipasin ko. So stupid of me to believe and trust his word. Two months became three years and here i am - still waiting for him. Crying over his picture. Missing him so much that it hurts. I even kept the tissue he gave when he took me out on my 17th birthday! Little did i know, wala na pala akong hinihintay! Wala na pa lang babalik!

To make things worst, I saw him! I freaking saw him 3 days ago at the Mall - with someone else in his arms! And with one turn of his head, he saw me. I looked straight into his eyes! And I was so stunned I couldn't move! You know what he did? He waved, came over and introduced his pregnant girlfriend! And that if I had the time, if i was free, I'm invited to their wedding this July! WTF! I was so shocked, i couldn't say a word! I just turned and walked away.

I know I was a bit rude but walking away was much better, much easier than slapping him in the face right there! I did the right thing naman di'ba? If you were in my shoes, anong ginawa mo? Just pretend and say hello and congratulations? Tell them that you'll try to come even if inside you your hurting? Or would you have confronted him? Asked why he never came back? Why he made that promise?

My mind's full of questions only he can answer. I can't even think straight. What if i went to see him after two months? What if i put effort and all my right connections so that i can see him while he was training for two months? What do you think? Kung ginawa ko ba yun, would it make any difference?




Nakalagay nga sa blog ni BearBoyle.com ang picture na ito


(June 4, 20011)

4 Responses so far.

  1. ice says:

    we just have to accept things, and let go. its the best thing to do. :)

  2. Bhavesh says:

    mwah mwah mwah mwah mwah....

    its too good

  3. emo =) hehe ok lang na pre..life isn't about heartache and pain..there is really someone for you..let him go and you will find the right person for you..

  4. -prexus- says:

    @ice - thank you for the comment..

    @Bhavesh - thank you.. :)

    @live.love.laugh - yeah..this article is my way of letting him go..

Leave a Reply